Health, Activity, Connection
Who Are We?
Exploring the People of the HAC
Our team offers specialized skills that support participants in maintaining their quality of life, through a variety of meaningful and engaging programs.
The HAC also provides specific support to individuals living with:
Our Mission and Core Values
• HAC looks beyond disabilities, focuses on capabilities and expands possibilities.
• Treat all with respect and civility.
• Adhere to the highest standards of ethical behaviour.
• Understand and recognize isolation within the community.
• Value the integrity of the person.
• Create affirming culture and model it to the community at large.
• Adhere to a holistic approach responding to the physical and emotional needs.